Christmas 2013 …
On Christmas Eve, we went out with my sister in law Yolanda, brother in law François, and their daughter Nathasha.
We left home by 6:30 PM …
Menu (together with some great wines):
– Tataki tuna
– Salad Rye wing chioggia beets, lettuce radiccio, salsify chips and citrus gel
– Raspberry Sorbet with a splash of bubbles
– Deer Calf fillet on a bed of red cabbage, cranberries jam, butternut squash and cream and gravy deer calf and almond croquettes
– Different textures of chocolate
We arrived back at home at 12:30 AM. At 1 AM, my brother and sister in law, left, together with Natasha. After this, our neighbours did arrive, while unpacking our presents. We had a nice chat and laughter, together with some drinks, and went to bed past 5 AM !
At Christmas-day, we woke up about midday, and had some warm apetizers, while enjoying some Christmas music, and stuffing the Turkey. Some in the afternoon, we did eat some lobster, and in the evening, we did ate the turkey 🙂
(In the “lazy” afternoon, we watched a movie, called Elysium)
– I already got my brand new Macbook Pro, back at the end of october, but she bought me some “extras” 🙂 Because I’m back into video-editing, I got a Contour ShuttlePro V2 (the silver edition) and a nice case to carry my Macbook & iPad with me …
– I bought a set of Harman Kardon Soundsticks III speakers for Christel, and an AppleTV.
She wanted to use her (new) 27″ 3D monitor wireless with her Macbook Pro,
so that’s why I bought the AppleTV, so she can use Airplay as a second monitor 🙂
The Harman Kardon Soundsticks III are actually pretty expensive, but they sound *AMAZING* !
I never heard speakers sounding that good ! I even couldn’t imagine that something like that existed 🙂