This section will be dedicated to my “Home Assistant” adventure …
Home Assistant is a one of the biggest open source home automation project.
It is highly customisable, and that’s what this is all about, about my own integrations / modifications / automations …
Thinking “outside the box” 🙂
Curious about Home Assistant itself ? please take a look at https://www.home-assistant.io/
- July 21, 2023: HA - setting automations/events/color/conditions, without fiddling around in HA settings
- July 9, 2023: RPI Zero W - DMX/OLA
- July 9, 2023: HA - switching from RPI4 to Odroid N2+
- July 9, 2023: *Article in progress: HA – custom notifications via Browser_mod to IOS and various devices
- July 8, 2023: Ultra-wide/regular touchscreens
- July 1, 2023: HA - record video when doorbell rings + recording gallery + auto-delete old recordings
- March 6, 2023: HA - switching from Conbee II to SkyConnect USB stick
- March 4, 2023: HA - using 1 "custom:my-slider" to control volume on several devices
- January 28, 2023: HA - control "things" on a remote (linux) device
- January 28, 2023: HA - shell commands to RPI or other Linux machines, without the need to enter passwords !
- January 27, 2023: HA - control/read entities via Restful API
- January 27, 2023: HA - communication between MQTT and Arduino
- January 14, 2023: HA - PAJ7620 gesture sensor
- January 13, 2023: HA - good to know & snippets
- January 12, 2023: HA - using a 1480x320 display with a baremetal OS (RPI with Chromium)
- January 12, 2023: HA - use ChatGPT (3.0) in automations to show data
- January 7, 2023: HA - Fix for images-issue with FeedParser / custom:list-card
- December 17, 2022: Time for a new year and a lot of new postings !
- March 26, 2022: HA - Sonoff NSPanel+ESPHome+Home Assistant+Nextion