This section will be dedicated to my “Home Assistant” adventure …
Home Assistant is a one of the biggest open source home automation project.
It is highly customisable, and that’s what this is all about, about my own integrations / modifications / automations …
Thinking “outside the box” 🙂
Curious about Home Assistant itself ? please take a look at https://www.home-assistant.io/
- January 29, 2023: Upcoming article: HA – using 1 "custom:my-slider" to control volume on several devices
- January 29, 2023: Upcoming article: HA – Switching from Sonoff zigbee to SkyConnect USB stick
- January 28, 2023: Upcoming article: HA – record video when doorbell rings + overview of records + auto-delete old recordings
- January 28, 2023: Upcoming article: HA – Setting automations/events/color/conditions, without fiddling around in HA settings
- January 28, 2023: Upcoming article: HA – Custom notifications via Browser_mod to IOS and various devices
- January 28, 2023: Upcoming Article: HA - title/artist/lyrics/videoclip while listening to live web radiostream
- January 28, 2023: Home Assistant - control "things" on a remote (linux) device
- January 28, 2023: Home Assistant - shell commands to RPI or other Linux machines, without the need to enter passwords !
- January 27, 2023: Home Assistant - control/read entities via Restful API
- January 27, 2023: Home Assistant - communication between MQTT and Arduino
- January 14, 2023: Home Assistant - PAJ7620 gesture sensor
- January 13, 2023: Home Assistant - good to know & snippets
- January 12, 2023: Home Assistant - using a 1480x320 display with a baremetal OS (RPI with Chromium)
- January 12, 2023: Home Assistant - use ChatGPT (3.0) in automations to show data
- January 7, 2023: Home Assistant - Fix for images-issue with FeedParser / custom:list-card
- December 17, 2022: Time for a new year and a lot of new postings !