Don’t know if anyone is aware of this, but I was looking for a way to make actual screenshots of my Yamaha ModX, just for storing my settings “visually” …
This is another fine easter-egg, I think Yamaha don’t want you to know this 🙂
1. Insert a USB stick into ModX
2. Go to screen that you want to take a screenshot off
3. Press and hold the “On/off” button under “A/D input”
4. Press and release the “Audition” button
5. Release the “On/off” button from step 3
You will find a PNG file on your USB stick, containing the screenshot.
Additional screenshots can also be made, they will get a numbered filename !